Friday 3 April 2020

Isolation Day 9

A reasonably productive day.

Initially I woke up just before 7am, and had I not felt like I just couldn't do it, I would have gotten up then. But I couldn't, so I ended up getting up about 9am, which was a good start - I want to get back into a good routine.

Anyhow, had my pre-prepared breakfast, and then went for a walk. Earlier in the week I had requested a prescription, which had been sent to my local pharmacy. So I investigated a walk which took me past there.

On the way home I gave my mate Ron a call, and after that I had some lunch of wraps. I have multiple packets of wraps in my freezer, as up until this time last year it was my go to lunch. That changed this year as I needed to take a premade lunch, so I reverted back to sandwiches.

After lunch I vacuumed out my shed, and my car, finally ridding the backseat of the hair of my sister's dog.

For dinner I finished off the Pumpkin soap and beer bread I made yesterday. The beer bread was actually nicer today cold. I tried to get involved with the open mic night online again, but faced technical difficulties, so watched an episode of Lego Masters instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment